Wednesday 29 February 2012

welcome to my daily experments


Hi friends i am zahoor ud din dar and i am studying psychology and sociology.From my birth i am experiencing new things but these experiences are different.When i was 12 years old i learn new things about human Behavior.First i want you to know that my experiments are about human mind, behavior,learning,teaching,habits, desires,stress,fear,anxiety,needs, and motivation etc.As we know every human being learns new things in his life from birth to death.I will write my first topic about human mind and how it works etc i will not write any other persons experience but my own.I will also write my topics about how to observe the behavior of a person like his needs and desires but first i will write about my experiment with human behavior and so on.So keep visiting and let me know you following me or subscribed to my posts.thanks to all of my blog visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment